No Tags Found!

nehasingh.neha@gmail.com
Hi,
I have selected Talent mgmt as my dissertation topic of MBA. Can someone guide me as to how to go about it . What all i should consider, which companies to approach , who is best , why companies fail etc
Thnks in advance for the help

From United Arab Emirates, Dubai
bhaskarvisu
<P>hi Neha this is Bhaskar here doin my II MSW in Chennai having the same project title as urs i hav some articles once i get them clearly edited&nbsp; i wil send a soft copy of it............... for further queries reply to&nbsp;<A href="mailto:baskarvg143@gmail.com">baskarvg143@gm ail.com</A></P>
<P>&nbsp;</P>

From India, Madras
SRSilva
Hi,
I have selected te above topic for my dissertation. Could you send me any links/ information on how I should approach this topic.
My exact topic is 'Can we retain employees through Talent Management?'
Your help is greatly appreciated.
Thanks

From United Kingdom, Blackpool
winterprincess
This topic also is written in wikipedia and about.com.

You can find it by using Google.
Apart from that, you also ref more information at: Talent management books

Rgs

From Vietnam, Hanoi
Usha390
Hi, I’m doing my dissertation on Talent Management & High Potential Employees - can anyone suggest what I should consider and the approaches I should follow? Thanks
From United Kingdom, Ruislip
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.