No Tags Found!

nsnarang

Hi all, If an employees designation is changed to one where he/she has a larger responsibility, is is mandatory to revise the salary structure also? are thes two aspects compulsarily related?
From India, Delhi
Nawas

It depends upon the grading system as well as companies policy. Normally if he/she moved to high grade then the particular pay matrix would apply. Assigning to large responsibility means promotion, then obviously should b a pay rise.
Thanks

From Kuwait, Kuwait
lucky669
Dear All,
I'm currently working here in KSA as an Accountant and i have been working here for more than 4yrs. My current job responsibilities includes accounts, administration & IT support which was an supervision act. I would like to write a professional letter to my Manager for requesting to change my designation which helps me to act as Supervisor - Accounts & Admin. & also to increase my salary according to my role which was unpaid as per GCC countries. please can anyone provide or furnish me an letter format.
Thank you very much in advance and i'm looking forward for your quick response on my request.
Regards,
Khalid

From Kuwait, Kuwait
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.