No Tags Found!

sajid_rasheed

Dear All.
Greetings
After a successfull FIRST meet which was on 27th June, we have jointly agreed to have our next meet (CiteHR UAR FORUM MEET - 2) on 29th August - pm in Abu Dhabi, venue will be notified via emails.
Please register yourself on any of the email addresses below or drop down your contact details (only email address) in this thread and we will respond to you.
[IMG]https://www.citehr.com/misc.php?do=email_dev&email=bXVqZWViYTFAaG90bWFpbC 5jb20=[/IMG]
[IMG]https://www.citehr.com/misc.php?do=email_dev&email=bWlsZHJlZEB0aS1maWxtcy 5jb20=[/IMG]
Cheers
Sajid Rasheed

From United Arab Emirates, Dubai
rameshmenon

Dear all,

Sajid has posted the call for meeting for the UAE Forum meet no. 2.

All new members are kindly requested to read the Minutes of the Meeting No. 1 posted here and kindly contribute with constructive suggestions and ideas to make it really beneficial for all of us.

I would like to also add the following:

- For any candidates who are looking for job placement assistance, it would be nice to post your detailed resume in word format with a jpeg photo of yours enclosed in it and with active contact details mentioned. This will simplify the screening process and help all those who are looking for a prospective candidate without wasting time on initial communication.

- For all those who are posting any available job openings, kindly note to include the basic informations such as a short job description, approximate years of experience expected, salary + benefits offered, and most significantly whether they are looking for a male or female candidates. This is again initiated to simplify the time and effort on extracting these details.

Thank you all and keep communicating and make this forum more lively than ever.

Regards,

Ramesh Menon

From United Arab Emirates, Abu Dhabi
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc CiteHR_MeetONE_Brief.doc (53.5 KB, 110 views)

sajid_rasheed

Heyy Common Guys. I Saw So Many Emails From Members Showing Interest For Registering For The Second Citehr Meet Uae Forum.
Common You All.............you Can Drop Your Contact Details In This Thread !

nash22

Sajid, Ramesh, Mujeeba i send my details n Contact Info last week and i can refer some other members also well Regrds Nasar
rameshmenon

Thanks Nasar, Do refer to all those who will be interested to interact and gain knowledge by actively participating in this forum.
Registration for the 2nd meet is currently on and we welcome readers to register without any delay so as to participate in several discussion and communication happening within the registered members.
Regards,
Ramesh Menon

rejivijayan
It was a good experience to meet some of the HR professionals in UAE during the first meet. Being novice to HR, I am confident that this forum would provide me good knowledge in HR practices!
As per the discussions during the meet, please look into to have presentation/discussion on the following during the next meet: -
  • I quite often come across situations of emergency leaves – restrictions from the management due to work requirements. Pls help!
  • Short term course on HR in U.A.E
  • I understand that Ms. Brucha has vast experience in HR Training, which should be made use of.
Appreciate Mr. Sajid, Tushar, Ramesh, Ms. Mildred, Mujeeba, Dr. Bharti for your initiatives.
Hope you all are well:)
Regards

sajid_rasheed

Dear Reji
Thanks for the suggestions. We now will be forming a list of topics which will be circulated to the members. Lists for two activites.
1. A 20 Mins presentation (HR Topics)
2. 5 topics for discussion.
We can include your first suggestion - Emergency Leaves in discussions activity. Wereas the short Courses in HR should be covered in the presentation which Mr. Ramesh is going to deliver on 29th August.
SO as a fresh update;
Topics - Presentations ( 20 Mins)

1. Education opportunities in UAE and abroad - Mr. Ramesh Menon
Topic - Discussions Activity;
1. Emergency Leaves & Management Restrictions - Solution to meet the expectations
WE ARE REMAINING WITH 2 MORE TOPICS FOR PRESENTATION AND 4 MORE ISSUES FOR DISCUSSIONS. MEMBERS ARE REQUESTED TO COME FORWARD AND PROPOSE THEIR CONCERNS IN PRESENTATIONS AND DISCUSSIONS.
CHEERS !!!!
SAJID

rameshmenon

Dear Sajid,
I would like to also seek opinion on including the following topics for discussion:
- Handling of HSE (Health Saftey & Environment) - at Office and Home
- Employee relations - what do you do to promote and achieve a better
employer/employee frequency in your organisation?
We have started moving, slowly but steadily and I am happy about it.
How come, I don't see much of action in the registration thread? Friends, please spread the word around.
Regards,
Ramesh Menon

sajid_rasheed

Dear Ramesh
Can you please put the topics under the specific headings. Are you proposing these topics for individual 20 mins presentation or as discussion topic. Please calrify.
(You can add those topic in below sections and repost it here)
1. Education opportunities in UAE and abroad - Mr. Ramesh Menon
1. Emergency Leaves & Management Restrictions - Solution to meet the expectations

rameshmenon

Thanks Sajid,
1. Continous Education - Opportunities for Modern Executives
by Mr. Ramesh Menon
(An indepth coverage of Professional institutions and academic programmes offering multitude of educational opportunities in UAE and Middle East for those who believe in Sustained Self Development and Career Progression).
1. Emergency Leaves & Management Restrictions
(Solution to meet the expectations)
2. Handling of HSE (Health Saftey & Environment) - at Office and Home.
(A knowledge sharing opportunity to discuss how you go about it at your end)
3. Employee relations
(What do you/your organisation do to promote and achieve a better employer/employee frequency? Do you ever have mentoring, team building or other motivational programmes/opportunities?)

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.