No Tags Found!

shaival.tiwari

Dear All,
Now we have a plateform to present our views in GUJ. As we have declared our meet in Ahmedabad on 25th May 2008. We got a great response and also many members from different location of Gujarat have attended the meet. In this meet some Active members have taken a responsibilities to develope this team in GUJ and invest some time for GUJ HR Team. We are also planning for finalizes a governing body for us.
And also we are surprise their were some companies who where ready to sponser our meet.............!
Thanks to my team members for supporting me and helping me out to bring a sucess of first Guj HR Team Meet.

From India, Mumbai
shaival.tiwari

Dear Anand / Jaimin, Thanks. Sure Anand we are for something for local city meet also for which we will support you for the member from our team nr your town.
From India, Mumbai
vaghelarahul
Congratulations for the sucess. Sorry i am unable to attend the meet, because i was busy in compay chess & carrom tournamen (entire PGVCL), but i look forwared for the next meet.
Regards,
Rahul Vaghela,
Asstt.Secretary(HR),
Paschhim Guj.Vij.Co.Ltd.
Amreli.

From India, Vadodara
bhardwaj_ch1

I would like to join the Gujarat Foram. Please let me know any get together or any HR activity take place in future so that I can also join.ThanksRegardsChandrakant BhardwajOfficer - Personnel & H.R.DepartmentMFLtd..
From India, Ahmadabad
brin36
Hi,
I am eager to join the second meeting as i was not able to attend the first meeting. Sorry to say sir but i did'nt recieve any invitation or msg regarding meeting.
Hope next time you remember me.. :-(
Brinda Patel

From India, Ahmadabad
dixitkusha
Hi Shaival,
I am also from A'bad but just login, now onwards I am also very much interested in HR Meet. Pl. mail me whenever you arrange the same. My E-mail ID is
Thanks

From India, Ahmadabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.