No Tags Found!

Anonymous
We are a Mechanical Engineering service-based company with around 800+ employees across India and looking for restructuring of designations with Grade system. Can anyone please suggest from a similar field?
From India, Pune
KK!HR

Basically you require three category of employees, the technicians (the ITI trade certificate holders), the supervisors (the Diploma holders) and first line executives (Graduate Engineers) at the working level. All others without the requisite qualification could be put as Helpers/Assistants.
Among the technicians go for 4 or 5 designations, Technician Gr I, II, ......, Supervisors can be of two levels Assistant Engineers & Deputy Engineers, and for executive level you can have Service Engineers.
The grades could be made only after knowing the present compensation pattern, education level, length of service etc.

From India, Mumbai
NK SUNDARAM

I am an HR Consultant with over 50 years of total experience, including 40 years in industry and 11 years in HR Consultancy and training. I have worked for Larsen & Toubrro an engineering firm for 33 years and retired as Head of HR from one of its business units. I have helped my clients in India and Gulf countries in HR domain such as Performance Management System, appraisal system, HR policies, HR handbook, HR Auditing etc. Pl visit my website: R2R HR SERVICES – R2R HR Services – Soft skills – Behavioral Training & Recruitment / mob no. 9844008049. If interested, please contact me quickly, as I will be having new assignments from May onwards.
From India
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.