No Tags Found!

flexibleresources1
people in the form of a collective relationship between the address and employees. This approach focuses on the objectives and results of the role of human resource management. What this means is that the HR function in contemporary organizations refers to the notions of support people, people development and focused on making the "employment relationship", provided for both management and employees .
From India, Pune
bharathi_83

Identify the root cause of problems and cure them before they occur and have a chance of becoming obstacles.
From India, Madras
V.Raghunathan

Hello Bharathi Maru,

The statement conveys a very important message.

The Line Managers are the interface between the field activities and the mangement.

They are in the thick of facts and have first hand information of field activities.

In reporting relationship it is customary to think of them as customers of HR.

The intent and contents of their statements have to be clearly understood by HR.

Hence the process begins with Listening and Respecting their views.

Listening is advocated by all the management gurus as an important attribute.

Respecting others views is also another important attribute.

Management expert Stephen Covey, the incomparable Tamil Saint Thiruvalluvar

and other Gurus have spoken a great deal on both the attributes.

An HR person is expected to Listen and Respect ( Even if the views differ he

must know how to respect the differences).

Finally you have very nicely brought about the need to have the "buy in" of the customer.

V.Raghunathan..................................... Navi Mumbai

From India
vanajaram

Have a talk with people politely and humbly in any situation. Spend ur 25% of time with line managers will improves the hr environment
From India, Visakhapatnam
jesudass.chennai
I agree Bharathi_83 , but the common issues of the line managers are that they feel that they cant decide on certain petty issues sometimes. Which we HR have to train and motivate them. right ?
From India, Chetpet
bharathi_83

Consider each performance area independently. Do not assume that excellence in one area implies excellence in all areas similarly; poor performance in one area implies poor performance in all areas.
From India, Madras
boss2966

Thank you Bharathi for sharing a nice Tip with our members. We must analyse the performance of the employee on each and and every activitywise and not overall. Some will be good in some area of performance and bad in some area. We must utilise the manpower according to their performance.
From India, Kumbakonam
raghadeepthi
Hi Every one,
I am HR Executive in Software company for the last 2 years. Mostly i have to do Recruitment work in last 2 years but i want to improve my other HR related work also. How to start these work and how to implement my regular HR activities. any body advice me how to grow my self. Please share any HR information to use regular HR work.
Regards,
Deepthi

From India, Hyderabad
V.Raghunathan

Hi Deepthi,
Since you are a member of Cite HR, please follow the various topics.
Request your colleagues to give chance for training, exit interview,
arranging programmes etc to get an actual feel other aspects of HR.
Daily take take steps to improve your communication skills
Cite HR gives ample material.
with best wishes,
V.Raghunathan..................................... ........................Navi Mumbai

From India
bharathi_83

"If you pick the right people and give them the opportunity to spread their wings - and put compensation as a carrier behind it - you almost don’t have to manage them."
From India, Madras
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.