Nirmal Kumar Sahu

Dear All,
One Question???
Can an employer open go for Different PF number for Different braches as per state wise??
I think, An employer can go only for one PF number which will be applicable to all locations in india.
Please suggest your views......
Regards
Nirmal

From India, Bangalore
lavanyakothandan
Hi to everybody,
I am in a critical situation that for one of the employees settlement form not to opt for scheme certificate i opted for scheme certificate.
She got her scheme certificate she is not continuing her jobe she got married, she want that money, but in PF officer they are saying she can get that money at the age of 58 only.
Is there is any solution that she can get her money now. Please if someone know what i have to do kinldy reply me.
With Regards
Lavanya[/b]

From India, Chennai
malikjs

dear lavanya
mr nirmal has made some query and besides replying his query u have chaged the topic and placed your question.you put seprate query.
yes ,nirmal basically u can go with one code only which is easier to handle, otherwise many code will be generated and u have to send all returns seprately .however there is no restriction u can take branch wise subcode and maintain all records for wages ,attendance and returns seprately.
tks
j s malik

From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.