charmi90
I do have my side business real estate in paying guest for boys and girls and also i deal with flat on rent.Before few month i have given flat on rent to 5 girls but i have not made any agreement and girls left that flat before 6 months without 1 month notice period.The owner have give them receipt for the same,but they sue case against me and my owner name in court ,my main fault was i have not made any agreement .They said in court that i have took brokerage by treated them.now i m problem
My basic need is that please send me agreement with legal terms and condition ,in which Broker should not responsible after giving paying guest or flat.I want some legal agreement for paying guest or flat in which broker should be inwall in any disputes and also all terms and condition should be discuss between owner and tenant .
Please make agreement for me with legal terms and condition.Hope will do for me and help me soon

From India, Rajkot
charmi90
I do have my side business real estate in paying guest for boys and girls and also i deal with flat on rent.Before few month i have given flat on rent to 5 girls but i have not made any agreement and girls left that flat before 6 months without 1 month notice period.The owner have give them receipt for the same,but they sue case against me and my owner name in court ,my main fault was i have not made any agreement .They said in court that i have took brokerage by treated them.now i m problem
My basic need is that please send me agreement with legal terms and condition ,in which Broker should not responsible after giving paying guest or flat.I want some legal agreement for paying guest or flat in which broker should be inwall in any disputes and also all terms and condition should be discuss between owner and tenant .
Please make agreement for me with legal terms and condition.Hope will do for me and help me soon

From India, Rajkot
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.