No Tags Found!

stephenrosario

nice one, but its a chance for our HR community to think.. why cant we change all these things to better things.. i request u all members to work atleast a minute a day for our nation's development..
From India, Coimbatore
Amith R Murthy

Dear Yogendra,
Let me first apologize you if i was wrong in posting this and if i have hurt you. But my purpose of posting this remains to be just a joke thats all and if you ask me though i am not working in a IT company i would say this not the real condition of India, coz if i am not wrong they are the one who have really contributed a lot to growth of Indian Economy and i have heard a lot of IT people working days toghther when they have projects and this kind of commitments means a lot for any company. So tell me do you really agree with the last statement...........
And i am always read to contribute towards the improvement of anything, so i am here with you to change the present condition if the state of India really the same as mentioned in the last statement............
Regards
Amith R.

From India, Bangalore
raghudeepala

Now a days HR people also trying to get the employees by showing several benifits but in realty they may not be having such bebefits there. Raghunath
From India, Visakhapatnam
sunny_urs
hay in place of software engineer , it should be he is a Government employee. That fits better
From India, Delhi
biradarvijaykumar
Its funny, but people are becoming very alert in present days, Indians are overtaking all the countries in every respect.

Deepa Bhardwaj

SIMPLY COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
:D :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol:

From India, Gurgaon
SnehaSingh
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: good one ...
From India, Hyderabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.