No Tags Found!

systemsdomain
We provide all types of computer language trainings .Net,JAVA,C,C++,Tech.Writing, we also provide corporate trainings contact 9886334775
From India, Bangalore
babu919xx
Something different. Good, but — — oh — -no — — IT IS REALLY INSPIRING
From India, Ernakulam
smbhappy

No Its is not good.
You have invited the comments of the people forcefully, as no body was interested to comment. But learn from the behavior of the people. They have not discouraged you. They have labeled it in a positive sense.
Your PPT is discouraging. You are just creating a fear psychosis in the minds of fellows. They will inculcate a scares of you and will always try to cut away from you.
This PPT does show a uglier side of you and not he friendly one.

From India, Chandigarh
sarladeore
Dear All, So many views, but no reply from anyone. Let me know if you like it. Regards, Senthil with regards, sarla deore
From India, Aurangabad
Pavithran

Hi, HR is no Big Brother. Today, you dont find people doing nothing. You cant afford to be idle. Now - a - days, even Govt Depts are busy. Days are changed, dear! Regard. PAVITHRAN.
From India, Thanjavur
Ashokjaj
Its too cool and hot as well. COOL because of entertaining and HOT becasue of giving threat....Ashok
From India, New Delhi
vanichennu@gmail.com

Senthil ,
It is very one.
May i know it is possible to update the date and time in your attachment .
I have seen the same one 2 days back , that time it shows that date and time.
Now it shows todays date and time.
Is there any settings for that .
It is really nice one.

From India, Secunderabad
shweta_sweet
[QUOTE=A.S.Senthil kumar;1249041]Dear All,
This is the notice from HR Department. I hope you all like this.
Regards,
Senthil
Hi I appreciate your effort.The given notice is interactive as well as funny also.
Shweta Singh
HR Professional.]

From India, Hyderabad
sadia1

hi i am MS student. there is any one h help me to make thesis (why HR department is necessary for an organization>
From Pakistan, Lahore
anil.arora

Hi Sadia, I have all the answers of your question like you have above..just go to old post and find your answers..I already have answer of this question and have discussed this at large.
From India, Gurgaon
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.