View Poll Results: What should we name our job portal?
JobsPull.com 159 27.18%
JobHops.com 129 22.05%
JobSharp.com 249 42.56%
JobCause.com 48 8.21%
Voters: 585. You may not vote on this poll

kuradekiran

Dear Administrator, My suggestion is Jobpool.com All the very best for job portal. Regards, Kiran
From India, Mumbai
shashankvalala
we have many a such names try to use which are target hittting to the employees such as steps2future.com hire2serve.com jobs2u.com as many we have so use it
From India, Hyderabad
vishakaguru

Dear CHR,

I would like to appriciate your approch. But request you to keep the name which will catchie and hiden approach.

jobs....jobs always hearing the words....

It should come as
Name .................................................. .................................Explanation
<link outdated-removed> ( Search On Cite | Search On Google ) , ---------------------------This site providing the future for their career.

<link outdated-removed> , ---------------------------Step in sun to be source by all, bcoz sun is source of all energy in universe.

www.beyondnewton.com, ---------it says every action there will be an equal and opposite reaction, y i say beyond, more than an action, more opposite
----------------------------------reaction, if people post their profile will get more oppourtunity. tat is "beyond newton".

above are my examples.... please make the name innovative.

From India, Bangalore
manisha239

Hi, I am agree with Asha Manjunath. She has suggested correct name for this job site. Regards, Manisha
From India, Pune
Padmaja_s_281
I would suggest Jobciter.com. the name cite should be there in the portal or else there appears no link.all the suggested names for poll does not sound good. would be happy if you chose a name wihch includes the word cite in it.
Regards
Padmaja

tejasheartbeat@yahoo.co.in

Hi I would suggest a Name for this job portal CITEJOBS.COM or CITECAREER.COM Regards Tejesh.....
From India, Mumbai
gdkarki
Dear Cite HR Administrator, It is wounderful idea for all HR person. I would like to offer you site name 1) hrjobs.com 2) hrjobsearch.com 3) hrtalent.com Regards Geeta 2)
From India, Lucknow
shirishrpatel
I think would be a ideal name , with Unique identity and can be easily advertised, it also become bit funny
From Singapore, Singapore
sagarprince

Hi,
It's high time we brought in more words in our repertoire instead of sticking to the same old 'jobs' and 'career' one's. Especially since human potential is regarding as the most important factor today. Suggest we look in these lines for a name.
One suggestion i have is: www.talentpool.com
:icon10:would i be receiving a lifetime free usage facility if this name is selected? :-P
Warm regards,
Sagar

From India, Bangalore
geethakonjeti
hi, career.com jobhunt.com careertrack.com Citecareer.com Citejob.com Citecalling.com postcareer.com Few more to add to your kitty, Hope I was good at providing some valuable ideas. Regards, Geetha K
From India, Hyderabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.