chitrasuchi
Amazing........... Amazed by his flexibility......
............... can find similarity with Bharatnatyam...

From India, Hyderabad
JayantG

Right Chitraji ........... also that butterfly fluttering was so real !!!!
/// /// ///

:icon1:HALLUCINATIONS !!!!:icon1:
(pic)

From India, Pune
JayantG

Looks like a giant piece of hard candy... (From comments on rainbow iceberg story)- - - Fully agree
From India, Pune
abhi16march

congrate Jayant for completing 700 POST ................and Jayant I w'd like to see this thread in "BEST THREAD NOMINATION" https://www.citehr.com/178156-nomina...ead-award.html
cheeeersssssssssss

From India, Pune
JayantG

<image no longer exists> Abhi !!!
To be considered as best this thread has to travel a long distance and still it will be hard to come anywhere near to Vizual Puzzles by Shrutiji where the number of active member participation is much much much more.

From India, Pune
JayantG

And what an amazing range of mirrors!!!! But why for Himaji only??? Is it to sing, "Mirror mirror on the wall, who is the fairest of them all" ????
From India, Pune
abhi16march

you are welcome...and u deserve it ........I already NOMINATED this thread for the best thread.........yeah you are ryt shrutiji contribution is really much much appreciable and I dont have word's for this........
From India, Pune
abhi16march

hahaaahhaha...they wil start fight ;)..and if the answer will be HIMA, then chitra will break the mirror :-P:-P
From India, Pune
manoj.bharti

Dear Jayant G..
I thinks the best thread should not to be measured with the Nos of responses it has got... rather the significance of the thread.. I have always been admirer of this thread but could not ever participated as not got the material worth posting ... and can not spent much time on net for researchs... I Believe that this is one of the reason that you could not have big counts... But still the counts you got here are great...
I wish this thread will create new bench marks in terms of both counts and qualities..
As far as nomination is concern... I strongly believe and recommend this thread to be nominated among the best.

From India, Calcutta
JayantG

<image no longer exists>
We all know that walking and texting is a tough combination -- but a Staten Island teen learned the hard way when she fell into an uncovered sewer manhole while trying to send a message.
Texting Teen Falls Down Manhole - News- msnbc.com

From India, Pune
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.