svinit
Hi All, I work for an IT company and I have been asked to do a C&B survey with respect to other competitor companies. Can anyone guide me about the process. Please reply ASAP. Thanx Vinit
From India, Delhi
Anonymous
Hi Vinit,
I am new to the Citehr family... I have a deck on how to initiate a salary survey.... but I dont have a questionaire ready ... if the deck works for you please mail me on and i'll email it to you.
Regards
Nipoon Tandon

From India, Bangalore
shyamsunderlal
Hi,
I have seen your posting with regard to C&B SURVEY.Perhapes you should know that the IT companies do not share their company info with other competitive companies. In that case you can either commision a survey with a consultancy company or buy a report from these companies.
We as a niche Professional Service organisation, conduct such surveys in the software companies. For last 17 years we have conducted several such surveys including Annual Compensation Surveys in the software industry.
For details please send a mail to
With best wishes
S.S.LAL

From India, Mumbai
anita_gupta
Hi,
Any one can help me out, i want to make my career in compensation & benefit area but dont have any knowledge about it so pls explain me C&B and it compenent etc
I really need lastest guidelines for compensation & benefit
thanks
Anita

ANILCORDA

Hi,
Check out u will get some info. here.
https://www.citehr.com/117018-flow-c...gradation.html
Anil

From Oman, Muscat
svinit
Hi Nipoon,
Thanks for your reply. As of now anything that can help me in doing what i am supposed to achieve will be a big plus. Can you please mail it to me on . I have worked on this project and have been able to achieve a bit of success, am hoping to get it completed soon. I will share all my papers as soon as they are finalized for comments from peers.
Thanks again and hoping to recv you mail soon.
Vinit.

From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.