No Tags Found!

flyingstarter
Dear Vidya,
Congt for your new born boy, and when you are asking any useful advise from us, you should mention about nature of concern, strength of workers, and other details to give useful tips.
But you should understand one, cost cutting is always implemented directly or indirectly by the employers for cost control, which is one of most important factor of profit percentage. But the the HR's responsibility should implement these points without make a hurt to production and quality assurance.
Needs proper details from you,
with kind regds and thanks,
AMH- GM-HR.

From India, Madras
D.N.Sharma
Hi, Vidhya,
I Think u must gothrough with materinity benefits Act, which may be Applicable on shop & Commercials and factory act if u not coverd under the ESIC scheme, or may be some co have some group insurance policies etc for these type of cases.
D.N Sharma GURGAON

From India, Delhi
o.edge

Its really strange that people are answering with so much less info.What way to get info............you might not get the right peoplen to talk unless you have done ground work and ask for help based on that .A blind help me is not the right way.
From India, Hyderabad
Pratibharajiv
Dear Friends,

Greetings for the day!!!

CROSSROADS TRAINING SOLUTIONS INVITES YOU TO ATTEND/ NOMINATE YOUR COMPANY PROFESSIONALS FOR

BEYOND-

CREATIVITY & OUT OF BOX THINKING SEMINAR

on the 9th of MAY,2010

AT

Shanmukhananda Hall, Matunga, Mumbai

BY OUR CELEBRITY SPEAKERS-

Mr.Chetan Bhagat- Author

Mr.Rahul Bose- Actor, Screen Writer, Director, Rugby Player & Social Activist

Mr.Nikhil Chinapa- Professional DJ & VJ for MTV

& Corporate Trainers-

Mr.Pratish Nair- Corporate Consultant, Film Producer & Director

Mr.Mahesh Nazare- Training Consultant and Professional Photographer

* Attached is the seminar detail for your perusal.

Objectives covered range from Exploring Creativity, Lateral Thinking, Breaking rules, Motivation, Bending Right and Left Brain thinking, Identifying Hidden Creative strengths and so on. All this with loads of Fun!

Professional fees :

Rs 7000/- per participant.

Rs 5000/- per participant.

Rs 3000/- per participant.

Rs 2000/- per participant.

Rs 1000/- per participant.

The commercials for the event is Gold Passes @ Rs.5000/- per participant, for employees across different functions. Please note the premium passes are very limited .The cost for the Premium Passes are Rs.7000 per participant. Kindly let us know if you would like to nominate a few team members from your organization for the event.

Discounts is available at Bulk and Group bookings.

THE LAST DATE FOR THE REGISTRATION IS APRIL 15TH’ 2010.Pls send your nominations, Specify Type of Passes (Premium or Gold) and prescribed fee to VIBHA SHETTY-09702207747 Or PRATIBHA RAJIV -09920346129.

On confirmation the tickets will be sent across to you.

Best Regards

Pratibha Rajiv

CTS

From United Arab Emirates, Dubai
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf Beyond_Creative_Workshop_May.pdf (1.62 MB, 26 views)

vkokamthankar

Mrs. Vidya Joseph,
Congrats for your motherhood.
I guess may be you would have put forth your query little differently.
You had to take a long break due to maternity and obviously you would not have had time to look at what has happened or what is happening in HR Field. You have restarted your career in HR Profession and do not want to be left behind and want to be updated. May be you are feeling little insecure? It’s okey.
I suggest that firstly you update yourself on your immediate environment, i.e. your company and your industry where you are working. Get as much information as possible from internal as well as external sources.
Nothing great or noteworthy has happened in HR Field in immediate past and I feel you have not missed much. Still you can browse and search past threads and posts on citehr to keep you updated.
Thanks & Regards

From India, Pune
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.