No Tags Found!

mirza

Guys:
I have few queries which i need your valuable responses at the very earliest
1. What is the percentage of TDS to be deducted for the Consultant ( To my knowledge it is 5.33% but heard that there has been a chhange in it, please let me know)
2. What is the formula for calculating the Earned Leaves (EL) and is it calculated on Gross or Basic
Early respponses would help lot
Thanks,
- Mirza

From Saudi Arabia, Jiddah
Pansar
Hi Mirza, I think that now the TDS deduction is 10.3% and i am not sure about EL... Regards, Saravana
From India, Madras
vinaybabu
Hi Mirza,
Yes TDS is 10.3% and its being deducted from the consultants.
Earned leave will be calculated on basic salary only.
Formula to calculate EL is Total Basic Salary divided by Total Number of Months he worked multiplied by number of earned leaves divided by thirty days.
If you have any clarifications please let me know.
Regards,
Vinay

From United States, San Bruno
vinaybabu
Hi Mirza, Revised TDS percentage is effective from June 1st, 2007, got confirmed from my finance people. Rgds, Vinay
From United States, San Bruno
charan1982
1)TDS on professional 10.3% for individual, for company 11.33%, 2)It is depend upon company policy, some comp. will calculated on BASIC+DA or Gross Regards, Charan

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.