shashjyoti
Dear Sir/Madam,
I have been selected in one of the biggest multinational company for aftermarket sales profile. 10 days before they asked me to send the current company offer letter and last 3 month salary slip and asked me the expected salary. they also told me that i have been selected in this company and they are in the process to take approval from General manager but still ( 12 days passed) i have not received any updation from their end perhaps i have asked from HR dept. about my offer letter that when i am going to received , in reply they told me that it is in process and will take time , please advice that the above information said by HR people is right or surely it take time time to release the offer letter in Big MNC company. I don't know what to do , your suggestion would be really appreciated.
Thanks
shashi kant

From India, Jaipur
Hardeep

Unless you have an offer acceptable to you in writing, you don't have an offer. Irrespective of what has been verbally told to you, you should make further proceedings like resigning from your present company only after you have an acceptable offer in writing.
I don't want o make you nervous. But even in the largest of companies things may change fast, inspite of everyone's best intentions.

From United States, New York
vinodpkdas

I agree. Do not resign unless you have an offer in hand and verify whether it is genuine...
From India, Trivandrum
fc.vadodara@nidrahotels.com

The approval process will not take long, it depends upon the urgency of the vacant post. As rightly said by Mr. Hardeep Sodhi until you receive something in writing you don't have an offer, so do not be in hurry, concentrate on the present job till you get the offer. All the Best for your bright career.
From India, Ahmadabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.