madhu@1984
Hi,
I had jooined a software company before 1 month, i want to resign without serving the notice. The employment letter states as below -
"Your services prior to confirmation are liable to be terminated at any time without assigning any reasons after giving you one months notice or salary in lieu therefore"
Pls let me know if i dont serve the notice or pay salary in lieu, what legal action the company can take against me.

From India, Dhanbad
anil.arora

hey i guess you didnt get the actual meaning of this line
"Your services prior to confirmation are liable to be terminated at any time without assigning any reasons after giving you one months notice or salary in lieu therefore"
It says that your employer can terminate you after serving one month notice or salary to you and also there must be another clause that you forget to mentioned i guess wherewith you have to serve one month notice to your employer before leaving your job or resigning.
Well first thing i wanna know why you wanna leave your current job while you have just joined this organization..why??? do you have another options in your hand or already got a job some other where..

From India, Gurgaon
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.