M.Peer Mohamed Sardhar

Grappling with falling sales and a dropping bottom line, companies have had no alternate but to put cost-cutting measures in place.

Here are some of the measures that one of India's most valued, and most respected companies, Infosys Technologies, has implemented.

Save $10
It is asking all its employees to go in for a one-time cost savings of $10 each. This initiative is expected to help the company, which has over 100,000 people on its rolls, log in a cost saving of $1 million (around Rs 5 crore).

http://www.rediff.com/money/2009/mar...ting-costs.htm

From India, Coimbatore
jeni26

Hi,
It would be really nice if you can " COPY - PASTE " the article... instead of giving the links 'cause my company doesn't allow access to many sites.. I am sure some of the Citehr members will have the same concern..

From India, Hyderabad
msr_hr

Hi Peer,
I am ex-Infosys employee. Infosys to cut the transportation for all the employees. they follow the strict rules in the transportation. and they aviod the night shifts also. and Infosys is ban the Contract employees.
They fill the reserve bench strength.
And Infosys hiring the campus students at low salaries.
Regards,
Msr

From India, Hyderabad
nashbramhall

Some times copying and pasting causes problems too.
One, it violates the copyright law if their permission is not taken.
Two, if everyone copied and pasted, it takes up too much memory and, probably, slows the system down. I am no IT expert and stand to be corrected.
Simhan

From United Kingdom
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.