No Tags Found!

sub_ray@seecasia.com

I felt like I'm really missing something. I went to an extent that checked with our network department, did r&d from xwhois.com, sent an email to our Guru Siddarth, nothing worked. I faced the same problem even @ home. I keep on opening the site for every half an hour with hope that it will be up. It started working at around 11:00 AM yesterday.
I guess it was a technical glitch.
Cheers
Subhash

From India, Hyderabad
paru

Hi dear all... even i felt tht some imp. work of my daily routine is missin.....i m visitin dis site all day...and now have become realie addicted to this imp. site.....i m so hapieeeeee tht this site is bak now...i wanted to know wat was da issue earlier ?y was it not runnin for three days?
hope it does not happen in future...
thnks all Paru

From United Arab Emirates, Dubai
M.Peer Mohamed Sardhar

Believe me,,
I received almost 20-30 calls in the last 3 days asking why CiteHR is not opening,,,
I have also sent a mail to Sid Saab asking about this,,
Please Sid Saab come out and give the reason,,,,

From India, Coimbatore
lakshmishankar

hai frnds, I felt very sad for past 3 days.... for not seeing this site...I can tell that I am very much addicted to this site...... I can’t miss u again :cry:
From India, Visakhapatnam
JSHARMA

Seriously Me too missed the site very much.......... and hope this will never happen again Regards Jsharma
From India, Jaipur
sasikumar_ksv
Hi i am also feel very bad. i had feared any problem in my system and went to my friend office and check the same.
From India, Coimbatore
philburger13

Me too, it was as if the life has come to an end, because we are somuch engrosed to the forum and the friends here that we cant stay without the information we get and share all over here.
Please who ever is looking in to it see that it must not happen again.
Regards
Philip C. Sharma
Manager Learning & Development
989 2121 845

From India, Mumbai
K. Sowmya

Hi guys My situation was also the same...... I thought whether there was some problem from my end.... Now atlast I am happy that it has started... Cheers Sowmya :D
From India, Madras
sujeet_rajawat

Dear All
I am not very old to the Cite HR.....
but in these very few days only I am addicted to it...................
I must say this side is of great worth...............
I was really worried when it was not working for 3 days.................
Cheers..............that now it is working again................
Sujeet

From Nigeria, Lagos
Ranjith kumar

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII Badlyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Danced on my Network Admin ok anyways it is working now Ranjith
From India, Hyderabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.