Mahal

Hi All , Please help me .. Guide me how to calculate gratuity.. Regards
From India, Bangalore
manojchauhan
Calculate Gratuity as under: Last Basic Drawn x 15 x No.of Completed years of Service. 26 Note:More than six months of Service is to taken as 1 year. Hope this will help you.
From India, Delhi
prof.rajesh.w
Mahal, good-afternoon Kindly refer to bare act ref to gratuity . With Regards Prof.Rajesh.W Pune- 411033
From India, Pune
HR_venki

Dear Mahal,
The Gratuity calculation is depends upon your company's policy. Your company already made tie up with LIC you have to caluculate according to the guidelines of the policy.
The second one is according to The Payment of Gratuity act 1972. i.e.
Wage last drawn (Basic+DA)/26*15*no.of years of service rendered by employee.
The minimum service for caluculation of gratuity is 5 years and it is not mandatory in cases of death.
In above formula 15 means 15 days, if the company is interested to give beyond 15 days that is their wish.

From India, Pune
ashe

Hello,
Gratuity Payable = 15 days wages x No. of completed years of services ( Part of a year in excess of 6 months in a year )
15 days wages is calculated as = monthly wages last drawn
------------------------------X15
I hope this will help
Ashish Gaur

From India, Dehra Dun
Reema HR

Thanks for sharing such information
Regards,
Reema

Access Lakhs of job seekers profile for free !!!!
Just one click & Register Ratedprofiles
*services only in INDIA

From India, Coimbatore
rajeshauchare

Hi Mahal, Just go with simple formula Basic + D.A * 15 — — — — — — — — * Years of service 26 Regards, Rajesh
From India, Mumbai
beno
hii all how to calculate gratuity for daily wage employees and seasonal employees ???? regards beno
From India, Thiruvananthapuram
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.