Amit Oza
I am facing the same issue for long time now please suggest.Maybe the Admin team should figure out a foolproof way...saves everyone’s time & effort. Amit oza

CHR

This issue has been resolved - the file server is back online and people should be able to download files from CiteHR now. Regards, CHR
From India, Gurgaon
aussiejohn

There are a number of basic problems here.

1. PEOPLE DO NOT READ ANY OTHER POSTS BEFORE POSTING A MESSAGE. Even after Admin posted a message to say there had been a power outage at the hosting site, people STILL continued to complain.

2. It does not need 77 people to complain all saying the same thing. I am sure Admin was on to the problem and doing their best to resolve it.

3. If this site is a matter of life and death for you (WHICH IT ISN'T, NO MATTER WHAT YOU SAY) then you need to seriously think about your career and find employment more suited to your skills and experience. Having been a member of this site for some time now, I am totally convinced that there are many HR people out there in jobs they have neither the skills or experience to do. This site is not here to train you in HR Management. You should already have that training before you take on a HR position.

4. Harking back to Point 1. Before you post a message, read all the previous posts FIRST. If other people are commenting on a downloaded file etc, then it means other people have successfully downloaded the file. You will then know THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH THE FILE. Don't fill the thread with endless "can't download the file, please send to my email" stuff. Resolve your own IT issues at your end first.

Finally, I know a few members get a bit cross with my postings. So be it. I'm a big boy now, I can take it. But I ask the question, whatever happened to common sense??? Try using some and your life will be so much easier and far less stressful.

John in Oz

From Australia, Melbourne
samarasaam
myself arulmozhi doing final yr MBA., and my project title is performance management. can anybody help me? i need questionaires for this topic.:(
From India, Mumbai
surabhi.chikkanna
Hi.......very true the downloads r not working at all...this website is really a pain now :x, u r directed to a blank screen if u tru downloading........the whole purpose of them having this website is waste...!!!
I request the admin to make this site easier to handle.:confused:
Thanks
Surabhi

hr.sachin
Same problem here...I have also written at "contact us" please raise the issue with admin....if any one knows how to reach admin..... Regards, Sachin
From India, Chandigarh
ranjitonly

Hey ppl,
its the same prob im facing..i tht its only with me..when i go to dwnld stuff, it asks for the login id & pass..even though u enter it correctly it says ur login id & pass is not correct even though it shows ur logged in...this happens when im trying to download something from the site...
the techie guys running this amazn site plz try to resolve the issue us mere mortals are facing...
Rgds,
Ranjit

From India, Mumbai
tajsateesh

Hello John in Oz,
I liked you last line best.....whatever happened to common sense???
I remember the quote: Common Sense is that sense that is not so common.
And the downloading is OK NOW :-D
Rgds,
TS

From India, Hyderabad
kishorechelluri

Seriously.. the download problem is back at CITEHR.. Right from morning the problem with downloads exists and no one from CITEHR addressed it anywhere.
Hope things are being taking care of in the background, but we r expecting an official announcement from MODERATOR.. PLZZ:confused:
Thankyou,
Regards
kishore

From India, Hyderabad
octavious

Dear All
CHR is all ready aware of the issue, the same is worked upon, the reason for such problems are due to heavy content upload and download at one given point of time
The problem seems very simple and easy at the user end, but the same is not at back end, so kindly adjust for the time being
In coming times things will change, as citehr will be expanding its capacity
Regards
Octavious

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.