atanu-sahoo
Dear seniors, I want advice about mainly the Labour Commission complaint lodge system.
I am a control room senior operator in West Bengal State Electricity Department (WBSEDCL), substation. Engaged by as contractual employee, may it contractual but it actually permanent job as per recent govt. Regulation. All my colleagues work at this post around the state.
Now the problem is the irresponsibility of my contractor our substation employees have had an irregular salary for the last 3 years above. Now the situation is the last 5 months salary due.
We gave the letter to our division of authority HR section, Honorable HR want to dismiss that contractor but due to some union pressure they can't do it, They in confenditialy asked us to complaint to the labour commission.
So now I want advice on, how can we complain at the labour commission office, We have all the letter & supporting documents for prove that the contractor is irresponsible & guilty
Please advise the right steps so that take necessary steps on that contractor.

From India, Siliguri
KK!HR

There is no specified format for raising a complaint with the local office of the Labour Commissioner and with a copy to the higher ups including the Chief Minister. You may do it at an individual level or better, at the collective level. If there is any union sympathetic to your cause, let the union issue the notice on behalf of all of you. Thereafter you need to follow up with the local office on the action taken.
From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.