y.girjesh@yahoo.com

Dear Brother,
First of all, I want to congratulate you that you have crossed all odds and get an degree without doing 10th and 12th and find Job in MNC company that is showing education and talent is different thing and collecting degree is different thing, in foreign countries are consider only knowledge but not degree, but it would be difficult in Indian Scenario.
Regards
Girjesh

From India, Ghaziabad
raghunath_bv

You can pursue MBA, is a beter thing to do
From India, Bangalore
BaileySalisbury
Yes, I agree, you have already been prompted for sure. I also have a useful recommendation that will help you save time during study and get high scores, namely written service, go to https://essayservicescanner.com/paperell-review/ this is a proven resource that provides an overview of the Paperell writing service, which will always help you out with assignments from the university, because they will do everything very high quality, unique and quickly. Try it.
From United States, Ashburn
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.