No Tags Found!

Ravikant_215
I left my previous company around 6 Years ago in proper way, But i didn't transferred my PF with my new organisation. After UAN service launched i added my current organisation detail but last organisation PF account was Inoperative ( Its still Inoperative). I tried through online portal to make it active but couldn't succeed as it showing some error (In online portal). Please suggest me what should I do to activate it & how can i get this money by transfer/Withdraw?
From India, Pune
good_hr

First of all first you have decide whether you want to withdraw your pf amount or transfer it to your current organization’s PF no.(UNA no. provided by new company). Please note to withdrawal and settling your PF account of your previous company you should have be having gap of two month in your services form your last job to your current that is basic thing to full fill asked by EPFO.
If you want to withdraw, you should approach your last organisation and submit withdrawal form along with your photo copy of Aadhar card, Bank pass book or cancel cheque in which you want to get your money, Pan card & for 15H form dully singed by you.
Another thing is that on continuous services of 10th yrs in respect of PF contribution you will be eligible for pension scheme that means that you can withdraw Pension fund only Provident fund you can withdraw. it depend upon individual accord to their needs. It’s their best understanding of pro & con’s in respect covered under pension scheme.
Another way is to find out UNA no allotted to your previous PF no. which you can check it out in following link Employees' Provident Fund Organization
After then you can apply for transfer online or if any further query you can approach EPFO toll free no for UNA no,. 1800118005.

From India, Rohtak
Jyotiprosanna
I am having a inoperative PF account in Guwahati PF office from 1995. Recently
I HAVE STARTED ACTIVITY TO TRANSFER THE AMOUNT TO MY PRESENT EMPLOYER PF ACCOUNT. Can anyone guide me whether I will get the interest on initial three years( 1995-1996-1997) and then from 2016 onward ( as per new circular 2016 PF ). Or I will get interest from 1995 till 2011( the upa govt circular) and then from 2016 onwards as the defination of inoperative PF account has changed.

From India, Pune
debora-sumopayroll

1. It is better to transfer the amount to new account than to withdraw the amount. If you withdraw the amount from an inoperative account and the account has completed less than 5 years, then the entire amount will be added to your income and taxed as per your income slab.
2. Please visit EPFO home page and click on 'Inoperative A/c Helpdesk'
Procedure to withdraw the pf amount
step.1:you can contact local pf office and collect form 19 and 10c (or)You can download withdrawal form in Form 19 and 10C from the website www.epfindia.nic.in. (form is also attached herewith)
step2: you can fillup all the details about yourself and fill the bank account coloumn with your savings bank account.
step3: Open a savings bank account preferably with nationalised bank - mention the account number in the forms 19 and 10C - also attach a xerox copy of the first page of the passbook(depicting the bank account number, branch location etc.,)
step4:you send the complete set of forms with enclosures to the previous employer for forwarding the forms to pf office
step5.You can obtain attestation in the column of attestation of employer/authorised person :: (if you want to send the claim straight to pf office) from the bank manager with which you are having savings bank account
step6:you can send the set of forms to the PF office in which your previous employer have accounts - by registered post.

From India
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.