No Tags Found!

Mahr

Just check with the beautiful quotes on to our life after 50....
From India, Bangalore
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pps Life.pps (1.24 MB, 655 views)

KS Rao

Hello Mahesh,

It is great and inspiring. You know, in one of my workshops on planning for retirement (for those who are retiring next month/week) many of them asked me why i didn't conduct this while they were at least in their 50's. This further intensified when I received similiar demands from other friends. So I am making it now. I feel, there are four important things that are important while people are at their 50s. First one is, however, attitude. The second is Commitment - family, career and individual - what did you commit and where are you - a review and repositioning. The third is health-care. By this time, people acquire lot of ailments like BP, diabetes etc. One reason is overrunnig. so it is time for practicing stress relieving activities; a turning towards a bit of spirituality. Fourth could be social responsibility or what ever. These would be perfectly in line with Maslov ideas even. So I suggest you my develop your next PPTs on this thread. thanks and regards,

From India, Hyderabad
rahulnilam
joined a company on 14.10.09 the work profile told to me during recruitment was different when i joined so i resiged from that job on 20.10.09 (within a week) the manager accepted my resignation & relived me i asked the manager that in my appoinment letter its written that during probation period u need to give 1 month notice even i asked the same to HR person she also replied the same that u dont need to serve notice period i took a copy of my resignation accepetd by the manager & left i was told by HR that all my dues that is salary for 1 week will be given 2 me in 40 days i called up the HR after 2 months but she didnt receive my call than i ignored it.on 23-03-10 i recived a notice from there advocate that i should pay them a amount of Rs.1 lac as i have not served the notice period i called up that manager i told him the story that as u had told i didnt serve the notice period than why had your company send me these notice he told me that its because of misunderstanding you send me the original notice,copy of your resignation,an application addressing to me stating that the profile didnt matched the same when i joined with the one i was told during recruitment & i will handle it from my side u dont need to pay a single Rs.should i do what the manager said but i need an assurance from therside that in future i will not get nay such notice or sholud i go to a lawyer one of my friend is property laywer can he help me pls rply urgently
From India, Mumbai
neha_rsharma
Can anyone help me in sending the format of letter which we generally used to send in the colleges for interviews.
From India
Mahr

Dear Neha, The question which you have asked is not much clear. Exactly what type of letter are you looking for ? Do give a concise statement...
From India, Bangalore
SARITR
Hi Mahesh, Every inspiring one....its is ppt should be seen by all the working professionals ,who are reaching 50..
From India, Madras
Mahr

Dear rahulnilam,
You dont need to send them the papers. I mean the original copy. Again do you have the conversation (email) which you had with your manager or the HR person printed? Do check with things properly.. Don't send them any of the papers which was given to you by them. Instead you shall mail the HR and the Manager, in this case you will have a record of the conversation.
Keep up the conversation and mention that they had never paid you and they had told you that you dont need to serve the notice period and stuff like that. In this way you will have a proof of the conversation between you and your previous employer. Do ping me if you need anything specific...

From India, Bangalore
Ramesh Sood

Hi Mahesh,
I will be 50 on coming Ist. And it comes at the right time. In any case as you might have seen from my posts, if you have, I have started practising Happiness already.. And that has changed things a lot...Sun looks a lot more brighter, people a lot more smiling and inner me - a lot more comfortable.. touch wood! At 50 life is likely to be happier and more satisfying..
God bless!

From India, Pune
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.