No Tags Found!

kraviravi.kravi@gmail.com

yeah and many times the HR just glances CV for some keyword but does not research further and just calls for interview and during interview then teh person takes a deep glance he realize that candidate not suitable hence ,, tells ur not suitable, wasting time of candidatesssss.
From India, Madras
Prakasha Bhatta
Suppose that a 35+ or 40+ is the only bread-earner in his family and has no other source of income, but then he or she has required skills,mingle with people, helping in nature and a learner too.

Then should he must accept job rejection only for some unpractical reasons given by HR or Interviewer.

Next comes, regular job hunt till then he or she finds a company which could recruit 35+ or 40+. If an interviewer/recruiter can decide as "Many HR people spend very less time in looking at CVs. I can say the initial 10 seconds or so will make make it for you, or the CV gets trashed.", then such interviewer/recruiter may also offer lesser wages/salary.

Realizing(?!) the difficulty of job market the 35+ or 40+ might be as say, compelled to accept job for low remuneration,taking burden on himself or herself of the present price-rocketing of eatables/commodities/accomodation.

And then if a 35+ or 40+ got recruited by accepting all conditional (compelling) clauses of interviewer/recruiter, he or she will have fear of job security. This because, if a person is allowed inside half-heartedly by interviewers/recruiters, what security is there that they would not harass 35+ or 40+ on the given job, making themselves a room for sooner attrition of 35+s or 40+s. This I have seen happening to colleague while working for a topmost company.

I have included 35+ because there are, in fact people who consider even 35+ as oldage.

When government announced retirement age is 58years, then why 35+ or 40+ not allowed to get recruited, when they already have worked and have experience?

From India, Bangalore
Anonymous
Additionally, job hunt includes expenditure; buying dailies/weeklys/monthlys,internet browsing,paper work,travelling to and fro interview places, food and health
From India, Bangalore
preetipjoshi101
Hi
Even I have a kind of similar problem. I took a break of 4 years after my maternity.
And just because i have a gap of 4 years interviewer rejects my resume and I am just 29.
Anything can happen in India .

From India, Vadodara
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.