No Tags Found!

sakshi_78@yahoo.co.in

Hi, I have recently joined a Real Estate company as a HR manager. Plz let me know the HR Manager responsibilities as I am the single HR in this company. Right now company strength is 20, we are going to expand it to 50 - 100 employees within 3 months, so I need the HR Policies for a real estate., appoinment letter format, offer letter format. Plz help me.
From India, Delhi
aussiejohn

Please use the Research Box at the top of every page here at CiteHR.
There is a ton of stuff already posted here by other members on almost every HR question you have.
This question is asked several times every week. We constantly re-invent the wheel here.
CiteHR is now a massive resource of material relating to HR, with all the information you could ever need or want.
Please make use of this valuable resource by tapping into the archives.

From Australia, Melbourne
satpute.pallavi@gmail.com
Hi,

I have joined a startup real estate company. Need to know which forms are to be filled by new joinees.
Also wanted to know the statutory compliances in this industry and need some guidance on formulating HR policies.
This industry is new to me as I have always worked into IT industry.
Please guide me.

Thanks,
Pallavi

From India , Calcutta
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.