No Tags Found!

avsjai

Dear Mr.Baskar Ok.Your point is noted. If anything special to you in tamil ,I will post in your private message in future. Awaiting your acccepetance. I appreciate your sentiments. Regards AVS
From India, Madras
madhu.hr

Impermanence is the essence of life and all transient beings must undergo change. this is the law of existence. Lord Buddha 535 BC
From India, Madras
boss2966

Dear Mr. AVS I personally seek apology in open forum for pointing out in open forum. I could have mentioned in private message. Sorry With warm regards S. Bhaskar
From India, Kumbakonam
swapna5

Hello Avs, Yet another amazing message,change is the one basic need that every one should inherit ,otherwise its tough to lead and live.thanks for thought. Swapna.
From India, Mumbai
boss2966

Dear Mr. AVS
At last I have found your post.
Here I would like to tell one thing in this forum
Only working people can do mistakes. The Idle cannot commit any mistakes.
Whoever committing the mistake only learns in his life.
Always we must commit mistakes but it should be of new type. Mistakes committed should not be repeated again.
If the Mistakes repeated means we have not learnt from the previous mistakes
Average people learns from their own mistakes but smart and intelligent people learns from others mistakes
Thank you for your wonderful message
With warm regards
S. Bhaskar

From India, Kumbakonam
rkdaga
Dear AVS, There is no problem with making mistakes, as you say that they are natural. The important part is, realising & accepting the mistakes & not repeating them.
From India, Calcutta
avsjai

Dear Bhaskar
A nice input from you.
It reminds me a thought I read somewhere:
Do not repeat a mistake,as we have to make more new mistakes.
Your second message is a nice one.
I am sure you would have enjoyed my ppt.
Regards
AVS

From India, Madras
ramanarg

Then my friend, you deserve my fullest appreciation. If you can creat such things, wow... you are really great. They get simple entry into our Subconscious Mind. Regards. R.Ganesh
From India, Tiruppur
avsjai

Dear Mr Ganesh Thanks for your appreciation. I am sure with the support from friends like you,I can make more creations and share the same with you all. Thanking you again. Regards AVS
From India, Madras
boss2966

Obviously Mr. AVS, even for Lord Hanuman another was required to show his ability that he can jump across the sea. That is the real ability. With warm regards S. Bhaskar 9099024667
From India, Kumbakonam
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.