Deepak Kapur
Hi Fellow members,
I am working in an Software company which has approximately 200+employees. We need a resource management process/ policy to maximise our resource utilisation and minimize our employees on bench. any help, documentation, forms, process flow will help to get started.
Thank you all.

From India, Noida
monica_p

Deepak,
First of all you have to find out that in which department employees are on bench for the maximum period.
You have to call meeting between management as well as sales, wherein you can question sales if they foresee any future requirement for the skill sets who are on bench if the don't than you have to find out if they fit somewhere in your organization, if they don't then you can ask them to resign.
You have to identify from which department you are getting less business, check with your management if you can outsource that particular skill sets.
You can hire candidates with multiple skill sets (for an eg: if you are hiring Joomla skill sets they will have complete knowledge of HTML and CSS also, hence you can hire only one candidate. This is just an example I don't know what skill stes you guys are working on)
However, if you need any consulting help please find attached my profile.

From India, Pune
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf New Microsoft Office Word Document.pdf (233.0 KB, 92 views)

Deepak Kapur
Hi Monica,
Thanks for the quick response.. I understand the resource management concept and its somewhat in line with what you have written and we are following almost the same process already.
What I wanted was a written down policy/process/ forms used so that I can create one for my own organisation specifically as there are some changes due to the way we go about our business.
Or a pointer to a cost effective resource management software provided by any local vendor
Thank you..

From India, Noida
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.