Mammu007

Is this the way you tried to convey your garattitude towards Author according to your moral obligation?
The motto 'improve professionaism' could have applied well if you had read just once - or at least half - before you copy paste the article. Then you would not have to say "I was not knowing the Author name".

From Djibouti
sweetu11
Hi...........i have found this article very insightful.........thank you..........and regarding the courtsey flaw i think it should be overlooked because no one intentionally did so......at the same time i respect Mr. Mammu's views overauthors credit and plagiarism but to err is human and we do not have to take things too far being in professional world.......lets grow together!
Regards, Sweetu

From India, Ahmadabad
neeru165
I have been reading this tread for sometime, and have realised that Mr Mammu`s intention is not just to see that Mr Bill Gates gets credit but for himself too. After reading Mr Adnan`s mail to Mr Kamath, I suppose the topic is over and futher argument is not required.
Mr Mammu, I guess you should leave it here and simply enjoy the article......

From India, Delhi
61239b699bba8f9be4660e2c7
Ms. Neeru,
That is what I have written to every one the other day, but still every one is jumping on top of the other one for no reason. Enjoy the article and move on... Great support dear..
regards,
Mimas Khodr
Managing Director
Misuyura Int. Trading Co.
Lebanon. India. Malaysia. Papua New Guinea

From India, Chandigarh
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.