No Tags Found!

kavithaap

Hi Friends ,
Find the attached File
How to Be a Good Manager

Its VERY USEFULL !!

From India, Bangalore
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc How to Be a Good Manager.doc (67.5 KB, 3722 views)

skhadir

Dear Ms. Kavitha According to me, to be a good manager, one should possess GOOD/POSITIVE ATTITUDE, rest will follow GOOD/POSITIVE ATTITUDE. I can bet on this issue. With profound
From India, Chennai
Pankajsf28@gmail.com

Good Article ... we all know what it takes to be a sucessful Manager.. the only challenge is that we need to do it /follow it on a consistent basis without any compromise...
Keep sharing and keep learning !

From India, Mumbai
ashlesha.dere@yahoo.co.in

wat i can say is if u want to be a good manager, stop applying the management definition of a manager - to get job/work done from others.
From India, Mumbai
ANAND SIVAKUMAR

dEAR Kavitha,
Thanks for sharing this.
In crisp, Manager means Management, ie., Management (remove "T")..Managemen (remove "n")...Manageme...
If you are managing yourself, may able to manage others with following.
Motivate ----Believe your subordinate--------give responsiblity -----freedom ----ask him to take decisions ---try to complete the work within office hours...........let him make mistakes...make sure that same mistake should not be repeated......accept his feelings...findings....discuss on day today basis........should have personal touch with employee....should give importance to his emotions....WITH THIS YOU NEED NOT WORK....WORK WILL PROCEED AS IT IS.
Regards,
ASK

From India, Madras
skhadir

Hi Anand, You really inspired me. I am spell bound as i found your information the most effective one. Keep up the good work and wish you good luck. With profound regards
From India, Chennai
veeresh.asterix@gmail.com
Hi Kavitha,
Its useful information,as u said this is useful in big organization but some of the points wont work their and small organizations they wont let their employees to go home early.remaining is useful..somewhat our dept.hr/admin is like a orthodox family sentimental mega serial.it wont finish only..........////////always........to be continued......
veeresh
hr/admn/Marketing-head.

From India, Bangalore
nvr naidu
to be a good manager you need to get along with individuals according to their ways and characterstics.at times it involves supressing yourself.it is painful but necessary.to be a good manager you have got to lead people with affection.
nvr naidu

From India, Hyderabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.