No Tags Found!

akber.431
Hi,
i m a Commerce graduate and i worked for one MNC in Hyderabad India for six months. I was recruited in the MNC by one Job consultancy and during my short term service they were deducting PF and Esi. 2 years back i left the company. now i just want to know the am i eligible for Pf if yes how can i claim. plz guide me in this issue.
with Regards
Akber:icon1:

From United Arab Emirates, Abu Dhabi
Ankit.purohit
Dear Akber,
Anybody who have completed at least six months is eligible for PF withdrawal. Even if you haven't completed six months, still can apply for the PF but the EPS (which is a part of PF) will not be paid.
All you have to do is, just fill the form 10 - C (EPF) and Form 19 (EPS) from the Stationary shop (whose keeping government forms) and stick revenue stamps on that, after filling all required fields, submit it back to the employer (where you have worked). After that, the employer will complete their formalities on the same.
You can speak to your ex - employer's HR department for more help on it.
P.S. Forms are attached in the note itself.
Regards,
Ankit Purohit

From India, New Delhi
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf Form No. 10-C.pdf (68.5 KB, 21 views)
File Type: pdf Form No. 19.pdf (121.9 KB, 24 views)

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.