No Tags Found!

sharique-anwar1
Hi All I work for a logistics company and we are in process of culture improvement which I need to align with our Values statement . Can any one share any presentation which step I should follow .
From United Arab Emirates, Dubai
Dinesh Divekar

Dear Sharique Anwar,

The introduction of a culture of continuous improvement is a good initiative. However, it has to be preceded by an introduction to the culture of quality and TQM.

Are you an ISO 9000 company? If yes, then just follow the provisions of ISO. At this stage, it is more than sufficient. Over and above ISO, you need to document every single process of every department. Later, you need to measure the cost associated with each department. The continuous improvement initiatives are for:

a) Reduction of the process turnaround time of some process
b) Reduction of the consumption of resources
c) Improvement in the customer satisfaction
d) Reduction in some costs. However, the cost-reduction initiative should not increase costs somewhere else. Neither should it reduce customer satisfaction.

Thanks,

Dinesh Divekar

From India, Bangalore
aussiejohn

We do not work for your company and therefore have no knowledge of you culture and values.

You need to develop a presentation based on the norms that have been articulated for your company. Senior management will be able to explain the company's values, and tell you the sort of culture they are looking for.

From that you can put your presentation together.

You have failed to give us any background or context to your post. If you have problems with the culture in your organisation, a simple presentation isn't going to fix it. Your first task is to investigate what the problem is before you can find a solution.

From Australia, Melbourne
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.