kittu476
Hey Pallavi really the menu is WHAT EVER U WANT becoz.... finally Runal & Abhi will pay the bill
From India, Hyderabad
Pallavi pothuraju

hahahahahaha haaaaaa. excuse abhi yaar. he is one of us who is going to take the party. so runal is going to pay the bill... ok kittu?
From India, Hyderabad
Pallavi pothuraju

yes yes u r right.. let him come back from the trip first.. we will catch abhi and runal tooo
From India, Hyderabad
chitrasuchi
well gals u really look excited to host party @ ramoji...with return gifts (food parcel)...@ expense of Runal and Abhi.............
gr8 going...make sure these guys wont cheat u by giving all gals single parcel and taking away double parcels for themselves.
:D:D:D:D:DD:D:D:D

From India, Hyderabad
Pallavi pothuraju

u can also join the party nilesh....... but u should bear your to and fro charges..... becoz the party is in hyd :-D. if it is ok for u... u can come.u will get parcel also for free free free free free:-D:-D:-D

From India, Hyderabad
chitrasuchi
hehhehee............ pallavi nilesh not replying ...think he went for booking his tickets.. and busy packing his bags and new one for parcel to carry......... HAHAHHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
From India, Hyderabad
chitrasuchi
bipin...too invited......how can we miss him after all he gonna pay for softdrinks and desserts..................... HAHAHHAAAA
From India, Hyderabad
abhi16march

gajab ho pooja ladaka thode hi hai ..mil gaya nahi mil gayi..yes aradhana aur archana bhi mili ...I am so happy now :D
From India, Pune
abhi16march

kittu tumne to mere face pe kalikh lga diya.....achhakhasa saf tha mera face.......hi Ram itna bada kalank mere upar laga diya tumne :D
From India, Pune
rocksspriya11@gmail.com
My sweeet chota chetan......i dnt like bipin uncle...he looks like my brother...baby...u dnt worry i will search someone else as ur uncle... hahahahahahaaaaaaaaaa.............
From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.