No Tags Found!

ashu110
Hi... I need to clarify sth, An Employee joined after 21st day of a month. His absence was 4 days, thereafter. NCP - 24 / 4? Before his Date of Joining in that particular month, the previous days are accountable for NCP? read more at: https://www.citehr.com/381398-what-d...-software.html
From India, Delhi
Anonymous
mene hamari company ke ecr challan banaye per may-2018 se leke abhi tak mene ecr me ncp day nahi dikhaya to ab aek member ki death ho gayi hai pf office valo ne clarify karneko bola hai vo member ke ncp days not shown. what to do?
From India, Kalol
FALGUNI MODI
While filing monthly PF Return in ECR, there exist a column where information relating to NCP has to be given. Many just ignore the column and randomly add ‘0’ for all the employees.but this time one member died and before death he was 3 month leave so claim is rejected and reasons member was absent but ncp days not shown so pls clarify. what can i do?
From India, Kalol
Glidor

@falguni modi
if the exit details are correct, with reason of exit death and date of exit is correct as per death certificate, then NCP does not matters, as if a person works for 15 days and the employer makes the exit on 16th then NCP is zero
exit details correctness matters, not the ncp days count history

anudeep-komuravelli
the time between resigned and to join another company it took 5 months it comes under NCP or not
From India, Chennai
Balamanikandan.a
how to enter the date of exit for the employee, Is it based on NCP days. Kindly advice.
From India, Chennai
shobhit-singh1
my NCP days was entered wrong by employer. that joining 10.01.2019 paid amount 16 days and NCP days 15. date of exit 05.08.2019 paid 4 days and ncp 27 days. so my DOJ and DOE is wrong by pf claim form. so guide me what i do ?
From India, Bareilly
Anonymous
Hi mam,
This is vijayalakshmi from tamil nadu. this corona perios i lost my project for that i loss my job. So i plan to apply my pf (form 19) and pension (from 10c). I got my form 19 overall contribution but i did not get my pension contribution correctly main pension contibution in my passbook is showing 34000 but i got only 11000. when i asked to pf customer they are telling like you have NCP 180 days so this is what you will get like that.
Now please inform me i will get my remaining 24k because my company did not give any salary for that i do not have pf and pension contribution now i relieved from there and end of the date is 24/06/2020.

From India, Bengaluru
Ali sultan
Dear sir please provide notification of ncp days
From India, Nagpur
Anonymous
Is NCP days is mandatory for ECR filing even if the employee is not eligible for EPS?
From India, Chennai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.