sunilachar36
I have 3 years of IT experience. Recently had attended interview for ntt data and cleared all round as well. Salary discussion also happened and they told offer letter will released within week.
But its been more than 3 week & offer letter is not released yet. Recruiter is saying waiting for client update/confirmation. It seems they cant proceed with further process without client confirmation.
Should I wait for NTT is it usual?
Does rolling out of offer letter takes this much time?

From India, Bengaluru
ommygautam

Please do as per below observation-
01. first need to check recruiter authenticity as in today scenario lot of recruiters are fake and they are just earning the money by charging some registration fee from the unemployment candidates and they have some settings with the company, so that they arrange the interview with the company. So may be it is a fake interview.
02. As company is taking so much time so no need to wait for this offer letter you should move for another job.
03. if any company is taking such long time for recruitment then you have to think about the company policy . i hope company dont have a good atmosphere. so i would suggest you to not wait/join for this offer.

From India, Rudarpur
aussiejohn

Call HR at NTT and enquire about the progress of the offer letter. They are the only people who can help you if the recruiter just sits on his backside and does nothing.
From Australia, Melbourne
geetu-mishra
Hi Sunil,

You mentioned that you cleared all rounds of interviews. Does that include client round aswell? Are you aware if its a ODC project or deputation project. Deputation projects include client rounds and HR cannot share offer once they get confirmation from the client. It better to keep the conversation in the mail and be open for other opportunities aswell.

Thanks,
GM

From India, Bengaluru
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.