No Tags Found!

Ashish Jain

Hi Neha,
These are the details for registration:
The money will be collected by the following people till 7th October, 2006.
At the registration desk all of you are required to fill a Registration form and pay the registartion amount of Rs.150/-
Following are the list of people who will be collecting registration fees in different zones of Delhi, NCR:
Mr. Parashar (9810357062)----- Chandigarh, Lucknow, North Delhi
Ms Archna (9811334792)----- South Delhi
Mr. Devjit (9871716726), Ms.Geeti (9891283622), Major Pandey (9818285623)------ NOIDA
Major Pandey (9818285623), Sughosh (9811445558)--------East Delhi
Kindly register on time to avoid any inconvenience.
Regards,
Ashish

From Australia, Sydney
Parichay
Hi Archana, Kiran
The countdown has hit the most exciting stage - only few number of days to go. Bet you all, this meet has the ingredients to be a HUGE SUCCESS!!
Kiran - Thanks for calling. I am really sorry for not being able to talk though. I was amongst the golden moments of testing/learning times at office when you called. I tried calling back later, but could not get through.
I'm fully booked uptil 15th Oct, including the weekends but this is one meet I'm willing to strike few things off my calendar for. I'll be there!
Archana - how many people do we have for the meet now?
Thanks & Regards,
Parichay Dewan.

From India, Mumbai
archnahr

Hi Neha,
Welcome to tMehfil-e-dilli.
WE would love to have you there in the meet, As suggested by Kiran, you can register by filling a form which is here in the thread, you just have to search a little.
Then you can cal any one of us depending upon where are you staying in Delhi. Or you can give your contact number and we will contact you.
Hi GArimas,
Thanks for your number. Either me or Kiran will be in touch with you.
Hey Parichay,
We have almost 26 people for the meet now. I think people who may not be able to come will lose a good opportunity.
The agenda which we have designed is totally different from the last one although we have more fun this time and ofcourse knowledge sharing is always there.
For your information Garima is from Gurgaon, she has given her number in the thread just call her and take the registration money from her also.
C ya soon.
Cheers
Archna

From India, Delhi
archnahr

Hi Ashish,
WOW!!! It is just amazing.
Thanks a lot for the wonderful information. Hey guys isn't it a good and unique place to meet.
This is really a good place, I have been there a coupleof times but still could not see the whole of it.
Thanks once again ASHISH. :D
Cheers
Archna

From India, Delhi
Geeti
Hi Delhi Gang I am Alive :D ....

Sorry to all for not being a part of the thread for long :cry:

So this time Delhi is all ready to Rock & Roll.. Feeling gr8 with all the new members intrested... Warm welcom eto Parichay, Joydeep, Rekhs, Neha, Garimas, Meenakshi... Hope I am not forgetting any one...

Hi Kiran, Ashish, Aanchal,Archna, Devjit, Nitin looking forward to meet you again on 8th...

Well all those people near Noida please contact me if intrested in the Meet I was out of town so was unable to establish contact with alll my number is on the intial pages of the thread...

Well Games are at my end to be taken care of all people be ready for an exciting Sunday (Ashish Devjit help needed :) ).

Any body any issues let Kiran, Ashish, Geeti (me) know about it as Archna & Devjit are out of town...

Well I was wondering have all the members any plans to pool up for the meet for insatnce people from Gurgaon can pool up with Sugosh his number is on the intial pages of the thread...

Neha & Garima,

Please let me your ph nos son that I can have a word with you all....

Cheers...

Geeti :wink:

From India, Bangalore
Mattamkiran

Hey all,
2 more days to go......
Archana,
had a word with Parichay and Garima. Myself and Parichay would be meeting on Saturday. Garima would be calling regarding the fixation of venuw and time for the meet. As of now, I dont have much entries than this.
South Delhi guys, I have kept myself free on saturday just for meeting the new members that are interested for the meet. So, anyone interested please call me at my mobile number (9910235655).
Regards,
Kiran.

From Netherlands
Aanchal

Hi Meenakshi, U r welcme here!!plz read d thread frm d begining..U will find d details.. Plz tell us where do u reside. Else gv me a call or drop ur no. Regards Aanchal 9213503369 :D
From India, Mumbai
Mattamkiran

Hi Meenakshi,
Glad to Know tha you want to be part of 8th Oct meet. The proceedure for the registartion is pretty simple and easy. You should meet one of the members of organizing committie and submit your registration form and 150/- registration fee on or beofre Oct 7th. It is as simple as it is.
As you reside in Gurgaon, you can submit your form and fee to either Archana or me.
Archana's mobile number and my mobile number is on forum posted and the registration form too.
Regards,
Kiran.

From Netherlands
Geeti
Hi Kiran,
Thanks for replying to Meenakshi's mail I was about to call her today evening for details. Let me know if you need some help here.
Hi Meenkakshi,
Will call you up today anywaz.
Cheers !!
Geeti

From India, Bangalore
devjit28

HI BEST CITEHR TEAM,

I'm back... :D Had a great trip. Now I'm all hungry and impatient for Mehfil-e-Dilli 2nd Meet...

Great many kudos to Ashish, for posting all about the venue here. And of course, to Maj. Pandey, for proposing this venue in the first place. I haven't been to this place, but reading Ashish's post has reeaalllly got my enthu up!!! This is going to be a terrific experience for sure... professional discussions amongst exotic rocks & plants... :wink: :D The citeHR members from Delhi who have not yet registered, please do so tomorrow. I can safely stick my neck out and say this is one event DEFINITELY worth attending... :D We have a 'hatke' format this time, not just sitting and yakking ..!! Call any of us and we'll handle your registration. The contact numbers are on page 5 of this thread.

Warm welcome to all the new members who have already signed up. Looking forward to meeting & sharing with you all.

AND FOR THE RECORD, EXISTING & NEW MEMBERS, PLS FEEL FREE TO BRING ALONG YOUR FRIENDS AND COLLEAGUES ALSO...

Archna -why dont we have the 'surprise' round that you had thought of for the 1st meet? We STILL don't know what it was/is... :D

Warm regards,

Devjit

From India, Gurgaon
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.