saurabh-kumar3447241
Ha Ha, lovely points, Prof S Kumar, Madhu! As I already said, help if you folks wanna help, without passing judgement. You don't know what financial constraints a person is in, and putting blanket statements like calling someone cheap is dumb.

Also both of you, instead of flaunting your credentials and shaming me ("people like me in the society", really? not sure how much society you folks have seen), if you would have stuck to the subject matter, it would have been better. I can anyways see that I have made a mistake by posting at this mediocre forum and getting involved with mediocre folks like you two.

Madhu TS, just reiterating the same thing mentioned in my question doesn't make it an answer. And what makes you think I haven't seen my appointment letter??
As I said, this is a mediocre forum, my bad to come here. Please indulge yourself in your mediocrity and passing judgements, it does come with age.

From India, Bengaluru
saurabh-kumar3447241
Also, I don't know how do you start a question other than like "Do You Have Any Idea"!! Am I supposed to write an application with "Respected Sir, I beg to seek a response". Such times of servitude has passed. Now we call even the CXOs by their first name, and it doesn't diminish their respect. Respect is earned by work not by figures of speeches.
But I am sure, with your 30 years of experience, such begging was the norm, maybe in HR it still is. Not me. So, don't come back flaunting your 30 years experience lol.

From India, Bengaluru
aussiejohn

As the OP is not taking on board both the meaning and the spirit of being professional and polite, this thread is now closed.

OP, you were given options in answer to your question. As you did not like them, you only had to walk away and leave it at that, not engage in a slanging match against other members who were only trying to help you.

There is no "servitude" here, it is just people helping other people. A very simple concept.

RESPECT for fellow members does not mean "servitude".

From Australia, Melbourne
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

This discussion thread is old and is closed for new comments. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post a new thread. Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.