No Tags Found!

shaifali-chaurasia
I have been at home for a few months now due to Covid 19. I am looking to acquire more practical knowledge to make use of this time at home.
Could someone please guide me on how I can learn more about HR Payroll.

From India
loginmiraclelogistics

Hi Shaifali,
What you are doing almost fagend of Covid lockdown. Many units resumed regaining normalcy sooner or later. Now you are thinking of learning few things. What you were doing for so many months. Are getting your salary? That apart,
Let me know are thinking of practicing in your organisation. Are you in HR or Accounts of your firm. What's your background. Knew few things about Payroll computing, salary structure, earnings, deductions, bank credits, personal taxation, EPF-EPS & ESI, TDS, PT norms, LWP etc. Do you working knowledge on Excel worksheet. If for a larger units you may also buy ready made packages run on certain platforms. Tell me where to start. There are already various links as you could see on your screen, side & bottom which can help you in this quest. Try that also and come back to continue here.

From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.