nashbramhall

I have followed the thread with interest.

I have two concerns: the first one is with the thread starter and the second with the replies.

I wonder whether it is the right question to pose, as the purpose of CiteHR is not of providing a platform for either seeking jobs or seeking suitable people for vacant positions.

Regarding responses to questions at CiteHR in general, and this one in particular, a number of us seem to answer like a "corner shopkeeper" is supposed to answer in India. I was told when young that a shopkeeper will not say "NO, we do have the item". When someone asks for jaggery, if he is out of stock, says "We have sugar, how much do you want?" In the same way, in this instance, we do not say "We do not know."

I am not getting at any one, that has responded to the thread starter, in particular. So, please take this message in the spirit it is written. If we do not know the answer, it's better not to respond.

Have a nice day.

Simhan

PS: To answer the query, I do not know as I am a retired academic living in the UK

From United Kingdom
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.