No Tags Found!

Akshara Prasad
Dont have any probation or bond... But there's the contract regarding notice period of 3 months. I signed it and I agree with that. But cant the company relieve me without serving notice period. Its no use for them and for me also... And I think its their loss as they are paying me even on bench also for which I am thankful to them...
From India, Bangalore
runal_jagtap
In some scenario may be you might get relieved early... you need to talk to HR first....
From India, Mumbai
NehaSonu

Hi, If you want to continue with your Company A, then I suggest you should go & talk to your HR directly. May be they would be able to tell you the probable tenure of be on bench. If that also doesn't work, then pls write mail to the department head marking CC to HR stating your concern that "I m eager to take up responsibility in the company but unable to understand the way to get it, pls help"
All the best! Hope this will work!

From India, Delhi
swati mundhe
Good Afternoon Team, I need to be prepare security guard quotation, but I am new joined & I don’t know how to make in zone A & zone kindly do needful urgently
From India, Pune
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.