No Tags Found!

suri04in
Dear All, If say I was working in a company where prohibition period is 6months.
If the employer is not happy with my (employee) performance (any other issues) they can terminate me (employee) from Employment without any notice period.
In the same way If I (employee) is not happy with companies culture, policies (any other issues) weather employee has the same right to leave the company without any notice period. Kindly clarify me if I am wrong.
Thanks & Regards
Suresh Allu

From India, Delhi
eirvalsa

A correction: it is not Porhibition Period, but Probation Period. During this period, both the employer and the employee have the same rights. If the employer has the right to terminate your services during the probation period without given reasons or notice or salary in lieu of notice period, the employee also enjoys all the same / similar rights. Therefore, you are well within your rights to resign. However, in my view, and must make sure of this, even during the Probation Period, there will be some notice period specified in your offer. I can't imagine a company that would have an employment contract without even a short period as Notice Period as some exit processes have to be concluded and replacement needs to be chosen. Please check your offer condition in detail or talk to your HR and find out if there are internal policies regarding Notice Period during Probation. Rights are equal anyway between employer and employee. Notice Period can never be one-sided.
EIRVALSA

From India, Madras
Mahr

Dear suri04in, I completely understand your question with the wrong caption ;) however let me tell you that it all depends on the "letter of Intend" , "Letter of Offer" or the "Appointment Letter" which was given to you.
One quick question, have you signed and given back the photo copy of the appointment letter? If so you as an employee have to abide all the regulation which is mentioned on the offer. If you are sure that there was nothing kind of "Notice Period" mentioned in the letter then you are a free bee........ :)

From India, Bangalore
GiriKL

Usually when you are on a probation, you need not serve the notice period. However, please check your appointment letter to know the correct tems and conditions applicable to your company.
From India, Bangalore
nlathigara
In Prohibition Period any letter signed from employee..? or what is the Rules of salary after prohibition period ? please Replay...
From India, Mumbai
nlathigara
Please Provide the Details about PF and from which months this rules accepts after joining a job ?
From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.