No Tags Found!

sasthakumaran
Dearsir,
i am sathakumaran worked in one of the construction company. what problem means i am releaving in my company at last month.i am releaving information called to e-mail only for company honnories.Any problem comes to future
regards
SASTHAKUMARAN

From India, Madras
cb_somashekhar

HI Gaurav,
You can relieve him as per the management thinking but without any deduction in his salary or without any other extra payment from company, suggested to take an undertaking from him. If your ar erelieving him today make F&FS as on today and send him off.
Undertaking should have clarity on both sides as benifited to each other in one or the other way.
regards
Som

From India, Bangalore
Sanjeev.Himachali

As per the employment contract of your company…an employee must give one month of notice period or a salary in lieu of it. However, if the hand-over taker-over has been done before time or if there is nothing to hand-over or take-over or if the department head / management at its own discretion decides to relieve the employee before the end of the notice period or if they do not want to take the notice period, in that case there is nothing to be paid by the company to the company. He must be paid the full salary till the very last day of his presence / work in the office.

I hope this will help you to address your problem.

From India, Mumbai
Richuka

Dear Gaurav,

Its only dependent upon ur company's HR Policies. At times it can vary from person to person or case to case.

Ur Employee want to releave early or without serving his notice period and management is also aggree with the same then there is no harm to do. U can releave him with full salary of the same month and afterwords u r having 0 to 3 months for F&FS.....

In case management is disagree with the candidate's decision then u r authorised to deduct his salary or he/she has to refund or his new company who wants him to join early or without serving his notice period, in that case basic part of the salary is to be refunded to the current employee......

One thing u need to take care that hand-over and take over has to be done and ur employee is aggree to support in future where ever needed.... as already told by my dr frd..

And there must be few reasons for which management has decided to relieve him early as my frd has already told....

I hope all this would able to help u to take the right decision.........:icon1:

Cheers!!!
Richuka
Be in touch always......

From India, New Delhi
priyankarohatgi5
Hi,
Can anyone help provide me with the information in support of any PPT/analysis to be done on notice period analysis.
Situation is:
My comany has the 15 days notice period for the agents in BPO, now i want to analyse if agents do not provide complete notice period how it will effect to us and if they provide the complete notice period , what will be the cost benefit analysis.
Please provide some lights on this urgently!
Regards,
Priyanka

From India, Delhi
apna.abhi2001
Dear frnds is it true that a manager is employed 24x7,and he/she will be called for emergency duty even after completing normal 8 hr duty. reg abhi
From India, Jamshedpur
skh.1983

Hi Gaurav,
Many a times we see that employees become very casual after putting their resignation letter... if that is the case no management support to continue that employee it is best to talk to the employee along with his HOD & try to convince him to write a resignation letter with immediate effect .. if he gives company will not be liable to pay any amount & employee will also be happy.
Regards
Shikha

From India, Bangalore
elvira_parkinson
Dear Mr.Sinha,
1.If an Employee as agreed in his resignation letter to serve the notice period of one month then the Organization needs to pay him the entire salary excluding the deduction amount as usual.
2.If the Employee is not interested to serve the notice period, then he as to pay his one month salary to his current organization as per norms,but if the management does not object and is ready to releive him then the entire amount can be waved off and the same applies in both the cases.
3.But with regardsto the employer trying to sack an employee before completion of his notice period then the Organisation needs to pay him the entire notice pay along with the other F & F Formalities.
Regards,
Elvira

From India, Mumbai
K Ganesh
If the Management has decided to relieve him asap, it is a wise decision. However, please ensure that there are no dues / service bond from the individual to the company. Also, since the notice period of one month is on both sides, and since employer wants him to be relieved asap, notice period wages has to be paid. However, we can insist the employee to submit the resignation letter mentioning the date he / she wants to leave and that as a special case, he can be relieved without creating any precedents and without paying any notice period wages to the employee.:lol:

subhash.krsinha

Dear Friends,
I would need further clarification. For example, a person earns a gross salary of say 45K (basic 18000+HRA 8000+ TPT 1800 + Sp. All 12000+ etc....)
1. Now, case I: He gets an offer to join a company with joining date after 30 days. He puts forward his papers and wish to be cleared by 30 days, fufilling the T&C of appointment and hope to get full salary at the end i.e. 45K.
2. Case II: The moment he puts papers, the management wishes that he should leave next day with all F&F dues. Now, he will be getting only full salary upto last working day...loosing rest of the salary components......or at the most management will pay basic 18K (one month's notice pay, if at all aggreed) and get rid of other allowance.
In second case, the employee is looser...he is unemployed for the next 28 days..without salary..untill joins new firm. Can he fight to get full pay of 45K if he is relieved early also, as per management wish but not his desire. Please comment.
Regards,
Sinha

From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.