No Tags Found!

ashriwal

WARNING: Do not resign from your current job until your new job is confirmed.

Resign only when your new job is confirmed. Till that time you must resist the temptation to resign. Many people resign when they are not absolutely sure what they will do next and then repent later. So weigh your options carefully before tendering your resignation.

Once you have decided to resign, you need to make sure that you resign on a positive note. Resigning on a positive note is crucial as you never know when you may need a reference from your previous employer. Although, it is not easy especially when you hate your present employer but as the saying goes - a man's got to do what he's got to do.

The first thing you have to do when you decide to resign is write a professional and polished resignation letter. Keep it positive, brief, simple and focused. Include the following in your resignation letter:

• The fact that you are resigning

• The position you are resigning from

• Your intended date of leaving

• Appreciation for the opportunity given to work for your present organisation.

Thanks

Shriwal

Job and Education | career advice | Study Abroad - Interview question and answers - Colleges and Universities

From India, Delhi
anand.backelal@parker.com

Dear The best way is to talk to the HR Person ( New Job) for joining after one month, as the current employer want’s you to serve one month notice.
From United Kingdom, London
mansi sikarwar
Hi,
Recently i have resigned from the reputed company giving 8 days notice but as per appointment letter i have to serve atleast 1 months notice because i got better opportunity somewhere else and they said they will pay after 45 days now i got a letter and they are saying that as per appointment letter you have to serve a one year service in this company and you have to pay some amount to the company also they have deducted my 1 and half month salary and they are not giving my salary..what should i do?
i was on probation period and i have worked for 1 and half month and i want my salary it's my right!
what should i do? is there any law so that i can send any legal notice to them. Please suggest.

From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.