No Tags Found!

Bhat NJ

HI, I totally agree with Mr Raj kumar. There is no mention of Sandwich leave in any leave rules. It all depends on how much balanced leaves a person has. Thanks NJ Bhat
From India, Mumbai
hrd@basantagro.com

As you understand is right If an employee takes Fri & Mon off being Sat & Sun fixed off then its sandwich leave. Ajay Duragkar
From India, Nagpur
anshika_sharma

Thanks to one & all who has gotten back to me with their responses. I really appreciate your time and thank you once again to put light on this matter. It was getting a little concerning for me as I did not know what to do and just because of this reason I lost about half of my staff.
I have many questions in regards to Indian working culture please I need someone's help badly..
Many thanks.
Anshika S

From India, New Delhi
Raj Kumar Hansdah

Dear Anshika
Thanks for your acknowledgments.
Do feel free to put up your new queries; learn and benefit from the resources of CiteHR as you interact and network with HR professionals - in fact, that is the very purpose of CiteHR.com.
Warm regards.

From India, Delhi
pon1965

It all depends on company leave policies. In our org, the term sandwich leave is invalid and they don't deduct for the sandwiched weekly - offs/holidays even one is absent or taking leave on the both prefix & suffix days.
Pon

From India, Lucknow
tajsateesh

Hello Anshika,
I am with Raj Kumar.
However, pl do post any new queries in a NEW thread--will avoid confusion with this current topic [of Leave policy].
Also, one thing caught my attention--your mention of "many questions in regards to Indian working culture". Could you pl elaborate this--aren't you from India?
Rgds,
TS

From India, Hyderabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.