No Tags Found!

Anonymous
Can anyone help me with presentation on "Managing a Global Workforce"?
From India, Gurgaon
aussiejohn

None of us work for your organisation so cannot put together a presentation for your company.

These things are NOT one size fits all. The presentation needs to be developed around YOUR company's operations.

What is the purpose of this presentation? You have given us no information, and no context.

It is pointless to take someone else's unrelated powerpoint and stand in front of a group of people and just read the words on it. That achieves nothing and shows how little you know about your own organisation. If you were to do that in any organisation where I was in a position of authority, I'd likely fire you for incompetence.

From Australia, Melbourne
Sridharmala

Vinisha, first of all , we in this group have no idea about your company, business model, past performance, future goals etc., all the mentioned parameters are essential to arrive at the subject. It is ideal and preferable that you sit with your HR team, tag other team members (I do not know what is your designation in HR, whether managerial , HOD, Executive) and come out with a rough-cut draft and try to improvize on that. In that way you will also have the opportunity to learn and become a real HR Pro in due time.
From India, New Delhi
Sapna Panwar

Can't help you with the PPT, as the business ppts are organization-centric and customized, depending on the nature of the business.Though below are some points you can talk about in your ppt:

1. Cultural awareness
2. Time Zones
3. Use digital tools for effective communication across the globe.
4. Global Policies ( vary from location to location)
5. Language variances

Thanks

From India, New Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.