No Tags Found!

Sree Karthik
hi,
The best i suggest for you to leave the present job and join the new venture. Because you have given your resignation to your boss, so now you have lost your fame. Again if continue to work there means you wont own the same respect from them. Better pack yourself and have new career journey. All my best for your future endeavour.
Regards,
Srikarthik

From India, Madras
Basixinc

Hi,
I can help you out in the process and I guess if you can spare some time say 20 minutes through a NLP technique where by you may decide and come out with a well formed outcome .
If you are choosing to spare time ,mail me NOW.
Dr.C.J.Jeyachander.

From India, Bangalore
kshamapankaj
Hi Nilesh,
As your new company is giving you the opportunity to handel many things i suggest you to kindly go with the new offer. Carrer growth is there. You will be learning a lot. Donot miss this opportunity. But one thing you should keep in mind is that you should be confident enough to handel things.
Regards
Kshama

menon
Hi Nilesh,
I understand from your mail that you will be having more responsibilities in your new firm and your present company offered you the same compensation only when you decided to leave. You have already proved that you are competent enough or esle your presnt company would not have offered a 40 percentage hike so there is nothing to worry as long as you are also confident that the new company is a good firm.
All the best wishes
Regards

From United Arab Emirates, Dubai
paul.su66
Always be prepared to accept responsibilities, I always advice my juniors that "Responsibility with out authority" does not count. Detachable attachment is important when you work for an organisation. Take this as an oprtunity of growth. Hence go ahead and take up the new oportunity. all the very best.
Paul

gjoshi

Dear Nilesh :)

Congratulations on getting new opportunity. at this juncture i wish to share my views.

First of all forget about rise you are getting, because this you will keep getting on the professional journey at a regular intervals. what you should count is rise in the profile.

as you have mentioned that you would be handling HR Department independently which sounds quite challenging, but at the same time do not count only plus points, do keep your eyes open on the negative aspects also. it is indeed not an easy task at all to take independent ownership of HR Department. you have to change your vision from follower to leader. because in current job your are assured by your seniors in whatever task you carry out, wherein in your new job it will entirely be your responsibility to take ownership the outcome of various policies, tasks you carry out. and that is why it is indeed challenging, i wish you should grab the opportunity, but at the same time, i do not want you to take this opportunity by keeping goody goody things in mind. work hard on preparing your self for the challenge that you have decided to take.

in conclusion i will put it this way.. that you are not accepting the offer because it will pay you 40 % more, but you are accepting it because it is more challenging then that of your current profile, and you have reason to believe that you are adequately equipped with right mix of competencies, for which new company is hiring you.

All the Best.....

Gaurang Joshi.

From India, Vadodara
ashley_woo

Dear Nilesh,
I totally agree with Gaurang.
Go for it since you'll take on more responsibilities, it will help you grow. I have made the same decision 8 months ago. And I do not regret it. Pls do not ever regret your decision. If at all it's a bad one, learn from the mistake and experience.
Don't worry about handling a whole new department. You have all the experts here to help you.
Good luck!
Cheers,
Ashley

From Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur
Amishra
CHEERS
Good go ahead and take challenge.
regards
arun k mishra

reenarekulgikar

Hi Nilesh, First of all let me CONGRATS, and even i am totally agree with gaurang take up the challenge and gohead with the new offer. I wish u all the very best..... :)
From India, Hyderabad
pranati

hi there must have been reasons for you to look out for a job and whatever these were still exist,so my suggestions think about those reasons n den decide
From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.