No Tags Found!

Jennifer Isaac

Dear All, Kindly let me know the difference between IDP ( Individual Development Plan ) and BSC ( Balanced Score Card ) Regards, Jennifer Isaac
From India, Mumbai
javed_mumbai

Dear Jennifer,

The Individual Development Plan (IDP) is a concept that emphasizes discussion and joint decisions by the employee and the supervisor, with input from mentor(s), on the specific developmental experiences necessary to fulfill the mutual goals of individual career development and organizational enhancement. Each IDP is uniquely tailored to the needs of the individual and the organization.

The IDP is a personal action plan, jointly agreed to by you and your supervisor, that identifies your short and long-term career goals. An IDP also identifies the training and other developmental experiences needed to achieve those goals, for the benefit of the individual and organization, within a specified time frame.

The balanced scorecard is a management system (not only a measurement system) that enables organizations to clarify their vision and strategy and translate them into action. It provides feedback around both the internal business processes and external outcomes in order to continuously improve strategic performance and results. When fully deployed, the balanced scorecard transforms strategic planning from an academic exercise into the nerve center of an enterprise.

BSC suggests to view org from 4 perspective - Learning & Growth perspective, business process perspective, customer perspective, financial perspective.

Given you the brief understanding regarding IDP & BSC.

Let me know if more required

To all my authors here " When we share things with each other, we're formed by experience.... we are authors of each other.

Javed

From India, Thana
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.