anishkmr
Hi sir, I have worked in a Pvt company (First Job). Resigned after six months and properly got my experience and relieving letter.

Then I joined another Pvt company (Second Job) and worked there for over 1.25 years. I resigned; they also accepted it (but I created an experience certificate, putting a fake sign of HR, with genuine details of payslips, resignation letter, and appointment letter).

I joined another company (Third Job), worked for eight months, and left it properly with my experience and relieving letter.

After that, I joined another company (Fourth Job) and worked for 1.25 years. I left it properly and got my experience and a letter of relieving.

Then, I took the government exam and got selected for an entry-level government job where work experience is not mandatory. But I made a mistake; I mentioned and submitted work experience for all four jobs (out of these four work experiences, one is a fake experience certificate for the second job with genuine payslips, a resignation letter, and an appointment letter).

The three work experience certificates are actual with proper relieving. I have also mentioned all these my work experiences in my government attestation form, including one fake experience certificate.

After joining my entry-level government job, I have completed more than 1.5 years without any hindrance, and my probation will be completed in the next six months.

I think, for right now, I have passed all background checks, including reference checks (which I have verified from my referees) and police verification.

Will there be any problem in the future with my old bad private service experience certificate when I am confirmed for services?

However, my most recent/last relieving letter is genuine, when I joined govt. Department.

From India, Chhindw%u0101ra
Dinesh Divekar

Dear Anish,

The selection process of the private companies and the government services is independent. The latter does not bear on the former.

While joining the government service, you have faked the experience certificate of one of the past private employments. What was the need to do that? Did they ask for it specifically? By forging the certificate, unwittingly you have put a bug of conscience in your ear. That is why even after employment for 1.5 years, you continue to be restless.

Anyway, a period of 1.5 years is sufficient and whatever verification were to happen, it must have happened by now. The following link has the verification process for government services:

https://qr.ae/psNxxg

Thanks,

Dinesh Divekar

From India, Bangalore
anishkmr
Dinesh Sir,
I have created it by ignorance because I didn’t want to show the gap year of 1 year & 4 months. However, I have genuine appointment letter, payslips, resignation letter.

This is entry level govt job which requires no prior experience. I got selected based on my highest educational qualification. This experience is also old, I have changed two private jobs after that before joining this govt job.

From India, Chhindw%u0101ra
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.