View Poll Results: My worker died due to wall collapsed wall was not built properly who is responsible for compensation
Owner of worker 3 75.00%
Owner whose wall collapsed 1 25.00%
Both owner of worker and whose wall collapsed 0 0%
No one will pay compensation government will pay 0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll

Anonymous
Hi I had some work on my field for that purpose I owned labour for one day. Actually, I had a small plot in which I have to construct a wall surrounding my plot for that it is required to dig 3 feet down the earth and just near my land where this digging process was continuing there was a wall which was built 5 days back the wall build was of very low quality means the base of wall was not adequate I can tell this on the basis that they had just dig the earth just one feet and they had given the base of just 4 bricks that is why the wall collapse when my worker was digging the ground one of my worker got buried in the ground due to that wall collapse and he got injured I immediately took her to the trauma centre of my area for a treatment I had invested around 30000 rupees in 4 days but unfortunately he dies.

Who is responsible for this death one for whom the worker is working or one because of whom the worker died . the person whose wall was collapsed didn't pay a single rupees for my labour treatment.

The one day wage of my labour was 400 rupees if I have to pay the compensation to him then what amount I have to pay to their family?

The man who died also hold a labour card.

He had two sons and one daughter his two sons were studying and one of these two is also working her daughter is still unmarried

Please tell me about compensation.

I did not file an FIR nor the family members had filed FIR, but there is a risk that they may file an FIR because of some political effects so please tell me should I file FIR or they should file an FIR who is responsible for this what amount of compensation did I have to pay. Is the man whose wall collapse responsible for this or not?

One more detail when my worker was digging the ground the owner of the wall collapsed was pouring the water on the wall and that water pour into my ground when my labour asked him not to do so he didn't stop and some amount of water stored in the ground

From India, Lucknow
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.